Friday, November 7, 2008

Nostalgia.

Hey there 2D.




Today was great wasn't it? Almost everyone cried.

Even the 'tough', haha.

Like what I've said before, don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. But we just couldn't help ourselves, could we.

Ahwell.

Love hurts, haha.

No worries guys. No matter what happens, we will forever still be friends yea. I've heard the saying that our hearts are like train stations. People come, people go, but I can say that my stay in 2D has really been great because I have met friends that stay.

I have really found a group of people who are sincere, loving, (vulgar, hopeless xD no lah no lah joking joking) and built friendships that I know will last even though we are seperated.

People like Samuel, Ying Wai, Yu De, Yunyi, Yi Ting, and many more of you.

Some very VERY unexpected. ;D

So thanks guys, for all the memories this 2 years. You guys are great and I love every single one of you ya.

Let's all keep in touch ya.

We will still see each other in school anyway. Enjoy your Sec 3 classes too ya. :)

Cya in chalet soon!

Bring lots of tissue.

Signing off,
Bucketman.

No comments: